If you know me, you know that I love my lipstick. If I’m wearing makeup, I most definitely have a lip on. My friends and family can always tell which wine glass is mine by the nude pink lip marks on the rim of the glass. Wine charm not needed. Breaking down the 5 Best Nude Lipsticks and Lip Liner Combos was as easy as reaching into my purse.
Doing bridal makeup has only strengthened my love for creating the perfect (preferably pink-ish) nude lips and my knowledge of the products that are proven to work best.
My Top 5 Nude Lipstick and Lip Liners Combos for Spring
1. KKW Beauty Nude 1 Lip Liner & Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lip in Pure Hollywood
2. Morphe Makeup Talk Lip Liner & Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lip in Bare
3. KKW Beauty Nude 1 Lip Liner & MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup
4. KKW Beauty Nude 1 Lip Liner & Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Kim K.W.
5. Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liner in Bare & Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Skin Tight
All Nude Lipsticks are NOT Created Equal
So I know what you are thinking MOM . . . all of these look so similar. YES because they are all nude lips but there are subtle differences in the amount of pink or peach base and the intensity of the color in each. An even bigger difference is that 2 lip colors (#3 & #4) are cream lipsticks while the others are liquid.
Liquid vs. Cream Lipsticks
Liquid lipsticks have amazing staying power but can feel dry on your lips. This is a problem that is easily solved with a sheer or clear lip gloss. Cream lipsticks feel a lot better on the lips but don’t have the staying power of liquids. There is a tradeoff with both and at the end of the day it comes down to personal preference which is why I included both in my 5 Best.
Liquid or cream, I encourage you to give one of these beauties a try because nothing finishes a subtle soft spring makeup look like the perfect nude lip.
Be the first to comment